This is our 5th year installing the Christmas lights on the Scentsy campus. Here are the estimated stats on our 2015-2016 Scentsy light installation:
1. 275 trees/shrubs are lit up.
2. 4,300 strands of lights.
3. If you laid the strands end to end, they measure just under 20 miles.
4. 301,000 individual light bulbs.
5. 400 hours of labor by only two people.
6. It takes 24 hours of labor just to lay the extension cords and tape them up.
7. We start putting them up in the middle of October and finish right before Thanksgiving.
We have been installing Christmas lights on the Scentsy campus for 4 years. Here are a few estimated stats on our 2014-2015 Scentsy light installation:
1. 259 trees/shrubs are lit up.
2. 3,400 strands of lights.
3. 68,000 feet of lights.
4. 238,000 individual light bulbs.
5. 350 hours of labor by only two people.
6. We start putting them up in the middle of October and finish right before Thanksgiving.
7. The worst thing about putting them up is when a branch whips back and smacks us in the face. Ouch!
8. The blue lights are new this year and they plan on adding additional lights next year.
9. We were supposed to put lights on more trees than we did this year, but with the warm weather, the leaves didn’t fall off of certain trees so we couldn’t put lights on them.
Contact us for your holiday or special event lighting needs.
Check our Portfolio page on this website to see pictures of the Scentsy lights or click this link to visit the Scentsy album on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.934379833306524.1073741831.770682049676304&type=3